1) INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Zareen Mughal, Phone-werk, Derendorfer str 59, 40479 Düsseldorf, Germany, Tel.: 0211-22987987, E-Mail: info @ phone-werk .de. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (eg orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string „https: //“ and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) DATA COLLECTION WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
If you only use our website for informational purposes, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called „server log files“). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted again after the end of the browser session, ie after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period,
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (eg remembering the content of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies- allow-and-reject
Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/ mac
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (eg using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances
5) DATA PROCESSING WHEN OPENING A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT AND FOR CONTRACT PROCESSING
According to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide them to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you provide to process the contract. After the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked in accordance with tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these periods have expired.
6) DATA PROCESSING FOR ORDER PROCESSING
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for forwarding the data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR.
7) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of the processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if we did not collect them from you, the Existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possiblyMeaningful information about the logic involved and the implications and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees in accordance with Art .46 GDPR when your data is forwarded to third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the Request restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected to reasons of your particular situation , as long as it is not certain whether our legitimate reasons outweigh;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of This correction or deletion of the data or notification of the restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. If you withdraw your consent, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Revoking your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
7.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR MAINLY LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME, FOR REASONS THAT WE GIVE UPON YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPULSORY REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT OUTSIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OR EXPRESSION APPLIES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US IN ORDER TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECTIVE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA AFFECTED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
8) DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the period has expired, the relevant data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.